When the dog-days of summer set in and the humidity outdoors is enough to keep you inside, why not stay indoors and enjoy the comfort that your whole house dehumidifier gives you?
There’s no reason to feel like you’re living in a sweltering jungle, and with one of the whole house dehumidifier choices from Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning in Olathe, you can get your home back to its best comfort level in no time.
You know you have too much moisture in your home when you have these issues:
- Areas that are consistently damp
- Musty odors
- Cracking or flaking paint
- Condensation stains on the ceiling
- Sticky or clammy feeling in the air
- Condensation or frost on windows
- Peeling wallpaper
- You must lower your thermostat and run your air conditioner more often to get comfortable
Adding a whole house dehumidifier in Kansas City not only makes your home more pleasant, it can help lessen common indoor allergies and pollutants including mold, dust mites and mildew. It can also help shield your furniture from pricey moisture damage.
Did we mention that it might help you save money too? Dry air enables you to keep it a little warmer in your home, so by turning up your thermostat in warm months you may help save money on your energy bills.
Do you have questions about the home dehumidifier options on hand? Give Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning in Olathe a call at 913-432-3342 or schedule an appointment through our handy online scheduler and we’ll help you uncover a whole home dehumidifier to take your comfort to new heights.
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
Crafted to easily integrate with your current HVAC system, the Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers offer very comfortable living through superior moisture control. And depending on which model is ideal for you, you can control the humidity in your whole home or a specific area.
Either way, you’ll get better comfort, and because dehumidified air feels more comfortable at warmer temperatures, you can be more energy efficient and save money. It’s really a win-win.
Other perks include:
- Effectively remove excess moisture from your whole home, a single area, or a combination of the two
- Help create healthier air by eliminating dust mites and mold that are often found in humid conditions
- Protect home furnishings and the moisture damage that can happen to wood
- Use environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Easier to use and less intrusive than portable units, so you don’t have to empty it all the time
- Designed to easily integrate with your HVAC system
- New 65 pint model is ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components