When you’re looking for the best heating and cooling contractor in Prairie Village, look no further than Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. For over three decades we have been serving your friends and neighbors, helping with all of their air conditioner and heater needs. From repairs and maintenance to full system installations, we always offer quality services at affordable rates. In addition, we’re available for 24-hour emergency services, which means even if it’s the middle of the night, you can count on our AC contractors to help restore your home to comfort.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page now!
Common Signs AC Repairs Are Needed
Don’t wait until your air conditioner stops working before getting AC repair services. In many cases, your system will give you a warning sign that something is wrong. This can vary, but often includes:
- Noisy Operation: Your air conditioner is not known for being super quiet, but any noises outside of the norm should be a cause for concern. Banging or grinding could indicate there is a lose mechanical component in your system.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: An air conditioner should be able to maintain consistent and accurate temperatures in your home. If you notice your air goes from hot to cold and never actually cools your home, you may have an issue.
- High Energy Costs: Air conditioners are one of the largest consumers of energy in your home. You often have a general idea of how much you should pay monthly for utilities. Any large spikes in those costs should be attributed to your air conditioner.
The faster you respond to your AC repair issues, the less time you have to deal with an uncomfortable home. We offer accurate and long-lasting AC repair services 24/7.
The Benefits of Furnace Tune-Ups
If you rely on a furnace for heating in your Prairie Village home, then you should know the importance of regular maintenance. Because your system is not in use all year, waiting until the winter season to operate it could be a mistake. With regular heating maintenance you can:
- Improve the indoor air quality
- Lower your energy consumption
- Avoid emergency repair issues
- Extend the lifespan of your heating system
As a rule of thumb, you should always schedule a furnace maintenance appointment before the start of the winter season.
At Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer maintenance programs to keep your HVAC system in top working order.
Your Reliable Prairie Village Heating and Cooling Experts
Since opening our doors in 1984, we’ve been dedicated to the 100% satisfaction of our customers. By offering top-quality services, including our 24-hour emergency repairs, we make quick work of your unforeseen HVAC issues and get your home comfortable, quickly. Whether you’re dealing with an air conditioner that’s blowing hot air, a furnace that won’t turn on, or indoor air quality that’s causing discomfort in your home, you can count on our staff to help you.
Best of all, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction with every service and provide 24-hour emergency services when you need us most.