Your plumbing is a hugely important part of your home. Your family uses plumbing on a daily basis. From when you turn on your kitchen sink to when you use your shower, your plumbing gets a lot of use. Because of this, the professionals at Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning in Olathe, KS want to help you get your plumbing up to snuff. We offer a variety of residential plumbing services from bringing your plumbing up to code to fixing everyday issues like slow drains.
We have been serving the greater Kansas City area since 1984 which makes us your expert plumbing contractors. We take care of your needs and always complete the job in a safe and professional manner.
We offer the following premium plumbing solutions:
Your neighbors love our services! Find out why they keep coming back by visiting our reviews page.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Repair
Clogged drains can be more than a major inconvenience. If left untreated, you may be facing expensive and lengthy plumbing repairs that could have been avoided if caught on time by a professional. Here are some signs you should give a professional a call:
- More than one clog: If you have multiple clogs, clearing them becomes a bigger job. Having more than one drain clog at a time can be a sign of a large blockage deeper in your drain system. It could also be due to a sewer back-up.
- Persistent Odors: If you notice a lingering, foul smell coming from your drains, it’s a good indication you have a blockage. Worst of all, this kind of clog can attract pests. Whether the smell is from deep in your pipes, or you have a clog you can’t get rid of, call us.
- Sewage Backup: This is the worst case scenario for your drains. If you notice dirt, debris, or other particles washing back up your drains, you may have a sewage problem.
Professional Water Heater Repair
Your water heater is a big source of comfort for your family. From washing clothes, to sanitizing, to daily showers, your hot water heater handles it all. If you notice that something isn’t quite right, give us a call.
- No hot water comes from your faucets
- Fluctuating water temperatures or running low on hot water quickly
- Strange smelling water or rusty colored water
- Banging noises coming from your unit
Want to learn more about your water heater? Visit our blogs page.
Why Choose Us
We understand the problems most homeowners face when they have plumbing issues. You want someone who understands these needs. We are your trusted Olathe plumbers for all services from bringing your plumbing up to code to fixing your running toilet. If you’re dealing with low water pressure and leaky faucets, trust us to get the job done in an accurate manner. We provide:
- Courteous technicians
- Quality workmanship
- 24 hour emergency service
- Flat-rate prices
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription