Your furnace keeps you warm when the temperatures outside plummet. As an Olathe, KS resident, you know the winters can be cold and harsh. Imagine what you would do if your furnace stopped working when the temperatures approach freezing. Your comfort is important to us which is why Polestar Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning provides 24 hour furnace service to help you in your time of need.
Looking to install a system that can heat and cool your home? Call us for more info about heat pump installation.
Signs You Need to Call a Furnace Repair Company
Your furnace is responsible for keeping you comfortable. It’s never pleasant when it suddenly quits on you when you need it most. We can help you when your unit decides to check out but being able to identify when there’s an issue will help you know when to call a professional:
- Discolored pilot light: This is a big sign of trouble. Your pilot light should burn blue. Any other color could be an indication that you have a gas leak. Call a professional right away.
- Rumbling or screeching noises: these sounds are usually due to a malfunction with the mechanical components of your system.
- Your home won’t get warm: This is perhaps the most obvious sign that something is the matter. If you notice your home isn’t getting warm enough to keep you comfortable, you need a repair.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Some homeowners decide that a regular furnace tune up won’t make a big difference for their system. However, nothing could be further from the truth! There are many benefits to having your furnace regularly inspected and maintained by a professional:
- Peace of mind: having a professional come out to your home before the cold months can give you peace of mind knowing there are no major issues with your unit that will prevent it from keeping you warm in the winter.
- Increased efficiency and savings: A regularly maintained system is more efficient. Not only does this assist with performance, it also means you’ll spend less money on utility costs.
- Increased performance: Keeping your system clean and clear means that it will also keep you comfortable.
- Warranty: Keep your warranty intact by scheduling regular tune ups with a certified professional.
Want to get your AC ready for the summer months? Call us for professional AC tune-ups.
Emergency Furnace Service
Things don’t always go as planned no matter how hard you try. Sometimes, your system decides to stop heating in the dead of night. Usually, you would have to wait until morning to reach a heating contractor. However, our Olathe team has on-call technicians who are standing by to help you in the event of a breakdown, no matter what time it is. It’s never an inconvenient time for us to go out to your home. We offer:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Flat-rate pricing
- Fast service